Storing part of the template in separate file

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

Does anyone know is there possibility to keep and load part of the template from separate file?

For example: I have 10 templates to post on blogs on 10 different platforms and there is common part in each of these templates, therefore now to change something in that part I need to make changes in all 10 templates, but having that in separate file, changes are need to be done once - it could save A LOT of time and be really USEFUL.

Thanks in advance for info.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

Does anyone know is there possibility to save/load part of the template from separate file?

For example: I have 10 templates to post on blogs on 10 different platforms and there is common part in each of these templates, therefore now to change something in that part I need to make changes in all 10 templates, but having that in separate file, changes are need to be done once - it could save A LOT of time and be really USEFUL.

Thanks in advance for info.
i cant understand please give me clear..!:(

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In my example the common part are loops to select to which blog (on given platform) the template need to send post, the difference between templates for individual platforms is that these loops process only different input data from the defined variable and saves in other one, in fact loops and variables are the same in all templates.

Functionality I'm asking for is to: load (include) part of the template that is stored in different file.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
There will be feature to use one part for a few projects.

• Спасибо
Реакции: JackedUp и dariesto

dariesto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Looking forward for this feature, It is going to be great improvement for most of us when it comes to template creation or modification.

Can you provide although estimated time when this possibility will be available?

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)