Need advice on browser detection

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I would like to get a bit of advice on this, please. There is a website where I login, each time my bot tries to log in, the site recognizes that I do not log from the same browser. So in my template, under profile >> Browser >> I chose "Configure manually"

From there I chose "Chrome 100%", platform desktop. But still the site manages to detect something wrong ..... what else can I do please?

Thank you.

PS: By the way each time I pass a a new line in this forum text area, a "A." is being added.....any idea why? It is very annoying, thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hello

I would like to get a bit of advice on this, please. There is a website where I login, each time my bot tries to log in, the site recognizes that I do not log from the same browser. So in my template, under profile >> Browser >> I chose "Configure manually"

From there I chose "Chrome 100%", platform desktop. But still the site manages to detect something wrong ..... what else can I do please?

Thank you.

PS: By the way each time I pass a a new line in this forum text area, a "A." is being added.....any idea why? It is very annoying, thanks
Read about profiles. https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:profile

About your PS not sure what you mean. Separate questions in separate threads, please.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
the PS is just a bug in the forum. no worry...if you do not see it then it is only for English keyboard users then.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)