Question about the Doc, input settings and BOT Interface

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have my project ready, all I need now is link it to the Bot interface and I am still struggling to link both to each others.
Based on the Doc here:

Here is what it says:
How to create a project for sale
1) You need to add to your project the static block “Input settings” and set the parameters that buyers of your project can edit. Input settings.

So in the version of Zenno: 5.37 Beta 7, I have added a BOT interface(which I have already built).
But when I follow the doc and try to add the input settings block, I get this warning:
"The project contains a bot interface Block, adding the input settings block will remove the Bot interface ".

I am not sure how to understand this based on what it says in the doc.

From what I understand, to resale my Bot I "MUST" have a BOT interface to design the UI.
But at the same time, the Doc is asking me to add another Input settings block which Zenno refuses to add if the Bot interface is present.

Could anyone explain to me in which direction shall I go please?

In the next 2 days, all I need to do is understand how to link the BOT UI to my project, when this is done, all good as the project is ready.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
I've already explained that BotUI is actually replacement of InputSettings. Help docs are little bit old.
You can just add BotUI instead of IS and go ahead.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok Got it, this is why I wanted to ask, as it conflicted between what you said and the doc. Now I understand that if the doc is outdated, it won't work lol ;-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Ok Got it, this is why I wanted to ask, as it conflicted between what you said and the doc. Now I understand that if the doc is outdated, it won't work lol ;-)
Help docs are not outdated. Info about zennobox and way of selling bots is correct. Just some technical details about input settings are old.

• Спасибо
Реакции: bambinou

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)