A page with ReCaptcha v2 & v3 problem + how to send a token to verify?

Dektion

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

I just purchased zenno this week and loving it, but in the same time been breaking my head over a project every day of this week haha... would really love if you could help me out.

I have a page with both v2 & v3 of recaptcha, and it looks like if you solve the v2 manually v3 doesn't matter, but when it's automated it won't let you verify with just the V2 token inside the textarea etc, just wont let you pass! and I see in network traffic it tries to ask for v3 token and it gets "false".

So after figuring that I need both of the tokens on automation, I been really had hard times sending the token back, I been searching the forums, the wiki, google and also translating a lot of Russian here without any luck.

I have tried the C# snippet on wiki with the "instance.ChangeResponse" (in few versions..)
I have tried sending POST manually.
I also tried using Zenno's built it recaptcha "in tab" & "auto submit" but that always not working for some reason.

Both seems to not change anything for the page and I kinda reached a dead end.

also I made sure I have the correct tokens to use by multi methods.

I would love if someone can explain to me how to verify a v3 token really, because I don't really understand how it works.
also if you have any other ideas...

Thanks so much for the time!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
Hello,
Token for recaptcha3 should be submitted with instance.ChangeResponse method from C# snippet.
The problem is - to get good token for recaptcha3. As you know Recaptcha3 just evaluates user parameters on website and sets the score.
Even if you solve recaptcha3 via services like 2captcha.com or anti-gate where it's solved by human, token is not accepted from the first time.
You can find the example here.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Vanlou

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)