API and password

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:devlicense:api#refundsale

We above api can register users. Do we have options to get only password of some user?

Example, i registering users , not with email, just his name, example Jon, and above api get link and generated password. But, what if I lost my database, how i can get passwords of users ?

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
We don't allow to restore user password just by user name. Thus anyone will be able to get user passwords from our API.
Developers will think about implementing password restore option, however, there will be some restrictions. For example, it will be possible to restore user password, if user was registered by you and purchased bots only from you.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
offcourse, in request for API can not be only username, there can be my account username and password, and user username.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if user was registered by you and purchased bots only from you
I register this user, and put this password in your database, i mean, give us option to get this same password, what we created. Why is important is that user buy other bots or not, i put some password in your database, please give us option to take it , simple stuff.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We can put same password for all users ? This will solve problem, all users have unique username, and this is not threat security .

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)