Automating Pinterest Tasks: Parser and Pin Uniquifier – Your Feedback Matters!

deukech

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Zennoposter community!

I’ve recently developed two templates to automate Pinterest tasks, and I’d love to share them with you:
  1. Pinterest Parser – This template scrapes search results based on keywords and saves them to files. It’s perfect for gathering data efficiently without manual effort.
  2. Pin Uniquifier – Using AI, this tool automatically makes your Pinterest titles and descriptions unique. It’s a simple way to avoid repetitive content while keeping things fresh and optimized.
Both templates are available for free on my Boosty blog with some minor limitations. If you'd like to lift the restrictions, you can easily do so with a subscription.

What’s next? I’m planning to create a template for automatic content generation using neural networks and automated posting on Pinterest. This will further streamline the process and save even more time on managing and growing Pinterest accounts. I have many more ideas related to AI, automation, and content auto-posting, and I would like to understand what should be prioritized first.

I’m here to test the waters and gather your feedback on what you’d like to see next in the world of task automation. What processes would you like to automate, or what other tasks could make your workflow more efficient? Your input would be super valuable in shaping future tools and templates!

Let’s discuss what’s useful and get creative about automation. Feel free to share your thoughts or requests – I’m looking forward to your ideas!

To start using the templates, simply download and extract the archive, follow me on my Boosty (for free), and fill in the input settings for the templates.

Both templates are interconnected and support a unified format for result files. The parsing results can be easily imported into the rewriting template without any issues.

Вложения

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)