Best way to get a page urls?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I am now logged into an account, I would like to save the profile page url to a .txt file.

I did:

3 steps:

1-View profile link, going on the profile page, this is working ok.
execution result: {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●4●6●4●2●9●2●-|-re-1899-}

but here is where the problem is...

2- I took the result of the step1 and pasted to the step 2 with "get" "web browser"
parameter's name: Get page url
tab: page
parameters: {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●4●6●4●2●9●2●-|-re-1899-}

3-{-File.AppendString-|-\Resources\links\profile-links.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●9●0●6●7●1●7●-|-≡1≡0≡2≡0≡1≡9≡8≡2≡8≡8≡-}-|-true-}

strangely the step 2 does not get the url

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You have to go the profile page in order for you step 2 to work. You should take the result of step 1 and Set=>Webrowser=>parameter value:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●4●6●4●2●9●2●-|-re-1899-}

Then do step 2 without putting anything in the parameters value. Or if you can get the link in step 1 to be clicked on, then do step 2 without anything in parameter value.

Then do step 3.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi BigcatJones,

Thanks for the reply,

I think my problem is a little more annoying than I first thought.

The profile link "view profile" is being found by regex, so if I take the execution result of that step and pass it to the Set=>Webrowser=>parameter value:{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●4●6●4●2●9●2●-|-re-1899-} it will not work, I believed it would actually look at the page url of the profile page but in fact it passes the regex execution results in to the url.

How can I tell Zenno that I wish to have the url recorded with this "Set=>Webrowser=>parameter value:" after a regex step?

Don't forget that all the other steps before that are not in the profile page itself but in a sub category, I cannot take the result of another step in my Set=>Webrowser=>parameter value:

Any idea how to get around that please?

Is there a way to reload the actual page and take the execution result of that?

Thanks,

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)