Can create hotmail account on debugger but not on Zennoposter

johnblidas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone,

I'm building my own template to make hotmail accounts. Everything works fine in debugger mode but when I try to create account with Zennoposter I can't get the accounts created.

The problems:

1. All the info is filled correct until the final step, the verify button.
2. When it hit this button the page has a big loading time and the Log send me a message that the success phrase (that parameter we set at the end of the template to check if it was successful created) was not found.

Can you see what would be the problem? Could be the emulation? Wouldn't zennoposter come with "basic emulation" that pass security against bots?

Sorry if this is noob question, but i bought this software yesterday and I didn't managed it to well.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
John

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there John, do you use proxy with it?
First of all it may be bad proxy, second one if this phrase wasn't found but found fine in debug - try to put pause before this branch using a new branch:
get->macros-> pause , pause about 5 secs

johnblidas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Hungry Bulldozer,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll try to do what you've suggested when i get home later.

Best Regards,
John

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
John, you will have to put some pauses in there in order for some of the elements to load properly. If you have any problems, feel free to PM me and I'll send you over my templates. One of them creates the accounts, the other one verifies the account is viable and sets up the filter.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)