Can’t get the parse macros to work with POP3 step branch

indigo221

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys

I would really appreciate any help here because its driving me a little crazy today, almost seems like a bug but I doubt that somehow – more like my newbie mistakes I think.

So, everything is working fine for me on the registration forms, right through setting up the whole project in projectmaker until it comes to changing the fields of pop3 settings with macros and then when run debug I always get this message:

“Wrong account name and/or password. The server responded: -ERR mailbox could not be opened.”

I have this same problem with all of my templates so far and slowing me down a little, I don’t understand why this happens as this same process with this parse macros works very well for every other field in the template. Just does not works when it comes to pop3 mail branch tree settings. It seems strange to me since macros do work in the fields - I watched it happen in the wordpress tutorial which uses the split string macros – and working fine.

I did do all the usual things when registered the site, recording steps and copy to editor, verify email.. I then add step from email, connect branches and set all macros up and then Debug but instead of lots of seperate files all of my macros for my registration comes from one file.

Heres a example txt file of how I have this set up:

C:\Resources Zenno Poster\Registration.txt
---------------------------------------------------

username:test122
fullname:Mister Testman
password:a5tSd22H3n
email:[email protected]
keyword:my keyword
Targetsite:http://www.promotedwebsite.com
Hotmailemail:[email protected]
hotmailpassword:a5tSd22H3n

So basically, when I want a macro to fill a formfield, lets say for example the password field - I can use this in macro builder:

Get block of text from file => Parse with regular expression

Код:
{-RegExp.RegExp-|-{-File.GetBlock-|-C:\Resources Zenno Poster\Registration.txt-|--|-random-|-false-}-|-(?<=password:).*-|-0-}
No Problem there.. and same with populating every other type of field, username, email , full name and blogname(keyword) etc… it always works for me.

I always like to use the generated execution data where possible to use in the other fields instead of pulling from a file, so for example - When I need to enter a password in the 'retype password' field. I would copy the execution of first password result to 2nd field : attribution data field:

Код:
{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●4●5●5●6●7●-|-vc-5166-}
So im sorry for a huge long winded message, but why heck this type of FieldData does not work when I change it to a macro in pop3, pop password?

Also, I tried to directly re-write the original macro from the file and still does not want to work. :confused:

anyways. I spoke to a programmer today about bilding a front end for Zennoposter, i want to give to you nice guys of this forum if all goes well for this (другой софт) style project i'm aiming to work on.. instead of using all these text files, want to make something nice to work with for the IM people.

If any of you guys want my project file to take a look, it is much appreciated for the help, please PM me..

cheers
Indi

Благодарностей
Баллы
Check whether you have your pop parse set for html or txt. In projectmaker's email processing you will see a red button on the right "parse messages", just above is tickboxes for either html or txt

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)