CapMonsterCloud ReCaptcha2 SiteKey value is not found

mal73

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

Pretty new to ZennoPoster and I have run into an error that I can't seem to fix.

When I try to pass the captcha on the soundcloud.com sign-up page, I keep getting

CapMonsterCloud ReCaptcha2 SiteKey value is not found
Executing action ReCaptcha recognition ReCaptcha2 is not recognized

I am using the tab detection: https://i.imgur.com/kA2qjJ3.png

I also tried with all other captcha services and none work, CapMonster2 is the only one that is able to detect the site key automatically.

I also tried entering the site key like this: https://i.imgur.com/gFX9CjC.png

CapMonsterCloud ReCaptcha2. Sending Recaptcha2 to recognition ERROR_RECAPTCHA_INVALID_DOMAIN: Recaptcha server reported that domain for this site key is invalid

CapMonsterCloud ReCaptcha2 ERROR_NO_SUCH_CAPCHA_ID: The captcha that you are requesting was not found. Make sure you are requesting a status update only within 5 minutes of uploading.

Executing action ReCaptcha recognition ReCaptcha2 is not recognized

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and/or direct me to a resource on how to solve the captcha via the site key?

All the best

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 709
Баллы
there is a captcha in the frame, as well as it is in the enterprise format. the cube from zennolab does not know how to work with such, there is only one to make a decision yourself.

• Спасибо
Реакции: mal73

mal73

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks @Phoenix78!

I changed the URL and am now getting

ReCaptcha2 recognition Recognized successfully

But the Captcha is not getting solved. Do I need to pass something to the site? I don't even see a response from CapMonsterCloud in the log...

Phoenix78

Client
Read only
Благодарностей
5 709
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы
There is recaptcha enterprise on this website and the only possible way to solve it automatically- via CapMonster2.dll>In tab method (if you have CapMonster2)
If you solve it via sitekey, then you also should perform token submit manually, for example like this:
JavaScript:
document.getElementById("g-recaptcha-response").innerHTML="TOKEN";

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)