Code Creator

zennoalan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi I'm new to Zennoposter. I couldn't find a thread on this. If there is one please point me to it.

I've got 4.1 and i've been trying it out this week. It's a great product. However I'd really like to be able to write the logic part of the code in php. Especially when it's a big template - it's pretty difficult to see what's going on and it's hard work to reuse code, putting in error catching code it difficult etc.

I've looked around the web and I read about code creator but I can't find anything on it for v4 - is it available and if not when will it be?

I guess I could write a web page and do posts etc to move data in and out but I think I'd get fed up pretty quickly.

Any thoughts would be great.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
CodeCreator for Zennoposter MP is not released yet.
Will be developed but not too soon.

zennoalan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

Thanks I guess I'll write the logic in php and try to convert it when code convertor comes out.

I've also had a look about for something that explains HTTP POST but can't find anything. Do you know if there is a doc or video or something?

I had a bit of a guess at it but couldn't get it to work.

I set up a form like this:

<html>
<head>
<title>Personal INFO</title>
</head>
<body>
<form method="post" action="localhost/phptest.php">
First Name:<input type="text" size="12" maxlength="12" name="Fname">:<br />
Last Name:<input type="text" size="12" maxlength="36" name="Lname">:<br />
<input type="submit" value="submit" name="submit"><br />
</form>
</body>
</html>
the php was just going to be something like:

<?php
echo "name is ".$_POST["Fname"];
?>

but I couldn't figure out how too emulate this.

My idea is to have a simple php generated page with given divs and read the innerHTML of them. So I'll do the processing in PHP and then put the variables into a div that I can read using Zennoposter. Means I can use Zennoposter for the akward screen stuff and php for the back end processing. Not so great though if I can't work the POST part :-)

Any help would be appreciated

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)