custom sms service problem

draco72

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
https://api.smsnum.org/api/stubs/handler_api.php?api_key=<api>&action=getNumber&service=<service>&country=<country>&operator=<operator>

this api need three values 1st service 2nd country 3rd operator, and missing one of those value they show error, the problem is zennoposter not have separately input filed for operator and country [sms service :- get number], so how can i put the value of operator and country both separately, because i already try many ways but i cant succeed, so anyone have any idea for this kind of problem please tell me.

by the way i am not a pro coder.

Вложения

Sergodjan

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
8 960
Баллы
https://api.smsnum.org/api/stubs/handler_api.php?api_key=<api>&action=getNumber&service=<service>&country=<country>&operator=<operator>

this api need three values 1st service 2nd country 3rd operator, and missing one of those value they show error, the problem is zennoposter not have separately input filed for operator and country [sms service :- get number], so how can i put the value of operator and country both separately, because i already try many ways but i cant succeed, so anyone have any idea for this kind of problem please tell me.

by the way i am not a pro coder.
Hello,

I think I answered you today in the ticket system. I will also duplicate it here.

You can use the additional field for additional parameters at the bottom. In this field you can specify any parameters in the service API syntax. You can enter several parameters alternating them with the '&' symbol, as for example indicated in the API line that you gave as an example. You can combine, for example, in the upper field Operator (country) indicate the operator token, and in the lower field additional. as a parameter, specify the country's api string, for example &country=..

• Спасибо
Реакции: draco72

draco72

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I think I answered you today in the ticket system. I will also duplicate it here.

You can use the additional field for additional parameters at the bottom. In this field you can specify any parameters in the service API syntax. You can enter several parameters alternating them with the '&' symbol, as for example indicated in the API line that you gave as an example. You can combine, for example, in the upper field Operator (country) indicate the operator token, and in the lower field additional. as a parameter, specify the country's api string, for example &country=..
sorry sir actually i don't receive any mail that's why i am posting here. thank you so much for your reply now my problem is fix.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Sergodjan

Sergodjan

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
8 960
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)