Fingerprints

xNoname

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
i m creating accounts using droid on real phones, but part of them are suspensed. To unblock account i must confirm few emails and phone numbers, but i must do it on PC because on mobile all time must be live selfie validation made. So thats why i want to automate it on browser - the easiest way is zenno i think. But i have problem with fingerprints. Im not sure that it looks realiable. I want be sure that fingerprints suits to my location and language. Can somebody explain me:

Restart project = new fingerprints? - Every new serie i change language parameters: AcceptLanguage (pl-PL, pl;q= 0.5), UserAgentBrowserLanguage, Language (pl-PL).

Is it enough to be sure, that my fingerprints are correctly? Of course, i can check it on sites like whoer or other, but im askin that should i change something to suit it to my location/language?

Im not sure that my settings are correct at this moment, because part of accounts i made unsuspend are still block, next one accounts made on other antidetect browser get more success ratio of unblocking.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 7, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 7)