From registration to account login, how to reuse the password and username?

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I have create 1 step with:

User name
password
password
emails
register

then
A branch that goes check the activation links.

Here is are my problems:

1)I can create an account on "http|://www.mysite.com" without a problem but cannot figure out how to pull hundreds of websites form the same platform.

Shall I first scrape a huge list of urls, add the home page? Register.php page? in that file?

Or can a macro be set to look for the register.php file alone?

How would you create multiple accounts on lets say 100 forums of the same platform?
Could you please give me a quick detailed step on how to do that.

Many Thanks,

BamBam

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What platform are you looking at? If you don't want to say here, PM me and I'll help you out.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Bigcajones,

In fact I did not explain myself properly sorry.

What I meant is:

I can record my micro moves on a given website, that's easy, but if I scrape for example 100 website and get their "/register.php" pages, how can I tell the Zeonno poster to take each of the individual sites and go to the "Register.php" file each time to open an account?

On the first step, we always input the web address of a given website to start recording the macro, how can I start the first step to get a .txt file where all the websites are. Also, when all the websites are getting pulled from the given .txt file and I succesfully open an accoun to each, how can I get the count of successfull activations or a .txt files made of succesful links only?

I don't really have a given platform, it is just a generic question, if I can manage to get this right with one test platform I think it will be ok with all the others.

About the password and username, I already have a list of prewritten usernames and password, I use this list in the first registration, but how to rebuild a third list that keep all this info for the software to be able to log in each individual accounts?

Thank you for your help,

BamBam

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's how to get the line from the file with the url, delete it and then go to it.

Посмотреть вложение BamBam1.xml

The second part is just saving your login info somewhere into a text file after the registration, like after the email is confirmed. This way you know that the account was created.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much BigcaJones,

I will check your file right now, I have also been watching your videos, you know very well your stuff:-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
BigcaJones,

Just one question please,
In the text file, obviously multiple urls will be added, how will the script managed to take each lines one by one? a loop +1? how do we set this up at the end of the file please?

Thank you,

BamBam

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, make a backup copy of the urls somewhere. If you look at the first step in the example I gave you, it takes the first url from the file and deletes it. Then the next time the template is run, it will pull a new url. This works great if you have a bunch of urls and are running a bunch of threads. Each new thread won't be fighting with another for the line in the file. If you were to set up a loop, two threads may pick up the same site.

Hit me up on Skype and when I get home I'll help you out.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your great help,

I did not think about this, yes it is very clever.
I wish I could contact you tonight but unfortunatly, half of all my sites have been infected with an malicious javascript code on all the index.php and html files, it is going to take me a full day to get everything back up and running, I will probably contact you tomorrow If I still struggle. I really love this software !! So powerful.

Thanks again,

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)