Google+ register problem

czif

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi Guys

I have a problem with the form Google+. I do not know how to select the month and sex. Standard solutions do not work.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you try to automate Google account creation, forget about it. It will not work :(

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
none of the google account creation doesn't work ? Including gmail ?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Except the case you can automate sms verifications

alain26

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
there is not a system of automatic verification sms?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, but it costs money.

icebox

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Anyway, if you have a sms verification system, this is how to select the date and sex or whatever dropdown box:

You will need to select the box either with search by image, or mouse click emulation, or whatever. The ideea is to "get the cursor" on the dropdown box. You know there are 12 months, so you will make a random number from 1-12 or however you like it. You will use keystroke emulations and select {DOWN} as many times as your random number.

You will do the same thing with the sex, but there you have one {DOWN} or two {DOWN}s.

• Спасибо
Реакции: czif

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Based on the research I´ve done I tested creating gmail accounts using a dynamic IP , what happens is that when i use a normal browser like firefox portable for example I could successfully create an account without any issues , but when using zenno it always asks for sms verification no matter what i do, i tried changing User Agent , change screen resolution , remove flash cookies, and so on ... my conclusion is that either Google is somewhat detecting Zenno or Zenno is leaking some information to google.. In other words this should work because If it works in a normal browser it should work on zenno... So its not true that gmail ALWAYS ask for sms verification , if you use a dynamic IP and a normal browser it wont ask for sms verification ...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It is likely G has something like artificial neural network. So according all data you register with (browser headers, IP, delays, the way you do that, cookies, etc) it makes a decision to ask/not ask SMS verification from you. This neural network constantly improving. That's why we had luck to automate it with ZennoPoster(without SMS at all) but then it stopped working suddenly. So the way G checks if you are a bot or human being is constantly changing by itself. No way to find a way that will work forever.

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, you are right about this G system , but then how came i tested it with the Actions recorder typing and clicking manually and it didnt work also, then i tested with a normal browser and it worked , I also tested with a UBot compiled file and it worked too. Zenno is leaking something to G , shouldnt zenno act like a normal browser ? If its not whats the point ?

It is likely G has something like artificial neural network. So according all data you register with (browser headers, IP, delays, the way you do that, cookies, etc) it makes a decision to ask/not ask SMS verification from you. This neural network constantly improving. That's why we had luck to automate it with ZennoPoster(without SMS at all) but then it stopped working suddenly. So the way G checks if you are a bot or human being is constantly changing by itself. No way to find a way that will work forever.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, you are right about this G system , but then how came i tested it with the Actions recorder typing and clicking manually and it didnt work also, then i tested with a normal browser and it worked , I also tested with a UBot compiled file and it worked too. Zenno is leaking something to G , shouldnt zenno act like a normal browser ? If its not whats the point ?
It doesn't mean anything about data leaking. It is again about Google decisions. You could do that faster in Zenno than in browser or Google didn't like headers and that's why asked for SMS. To make such a courageous statement we need at least 100 tests in them all (zenno, browser, ubot or other software). A few tries mean nothing.

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
My mistake, I forgot to say i was using Intellisearch to fill the forms ,I think maybe thats why it failed, but then it would be great to have the option to change Intellisearch typing delay in Actions recording tab , and also to be able to change UA and screen resolution in actions recording tab , recording mouse movements would be good also.
ZennoPoster doesnt leaking anything in latest builds. Made a test: http://www.screencast.com/t/wuwc97FH38

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Most of us don't use Intellisearch for recording templates. It is good for platforms like Pligg and the such where all the pages are basically the same except for a few different fields in each. The reason being is that if the element isn't found, there isn't anything you can do to the intellisearch action to change it. Learn to use the action designer and the Element properties box for your recording.

You can change the UA when recording by using the Proxyserver program created by KirillOFF. http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6854-Смена-UserAgent-при-записи-проекта&highlight=

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer и pla123

pla123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the info , but It says "you do not have permission to access this page" maybe im blocked in russian forum , admin can you please grant me access?

Regards

Most of us don't use Intellisearch for recording templates. It is good for platforms like Pligg and the such where all the pages are basically the same except for a few different fields in each. The reason being is that if the element isn't found, there isn't anything you can do to the intellisearch action to change it. Learn to use the action designer and the Element properties box for your recording.

You can change the UA when recording by using the Proxyserver program created by KirillOFF. http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?6854-Смена-UserAgent-при-записи-проекта&highlight=

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: pla123

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ZennoPoster doesnt leaking anything in latest builds. Made a test: http://www.screencast.com/t/wuwc97FH38
Did you made more accounts (like 100) ... as I need some blogger accounts(100+) and I wonder would I be asked for SMS verifications. The main concern is do I need loads of proxies if I want to avoid being asked for SMS verifications.

I usually buy mail accounts, maybe this is a better way to go in this case as well.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Remember that if you use 1 IP for registration you're more likely to asked to verify your account if you will use with total different IP.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)