Help, click into element inside a specific div

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I must click into a element inside a div, sometimes the page have "1~10 links" with the same name but I need to rise click inside a specific div:

Код:
<div class="ng-isolate-scope" vr-pagination="" page="transacoesPage" page-quantity="transacoesPageQuantity" page-limit="pageLimit" page-change-request="changeTransacoesPage">
 <a class="ng-binding" href="javascript:void(0)" ng-click="changePage(item.page)" ng-class="{'active':item.page === page}">2</a></div>
<div class="ng-isolate-scope" vr-pagination="" page="listaPage" page-quantity="transacoesPageQuantity" page-limit="pageLimit" page-change-request="changeTransacoesPage">
  <a class="ng-binding" href="javascript:void(0)" ng-click="changePage(item.page)" ng-class="{'active':item.page === page}">2</a>
</div>
<div class="ng-isolate-scope" vr-pagination="" page="nfPage" page-quantity="transacoesPageQuantity" page-limit="pageLimit" page-change-request="changeTransacoesPage">
 <a class="ng-binding" href="javascript:void(0)" ng-click="changePage(item.page)" ng-class="{'active':item.page === page}">2</a>
</div>
<div class="ng-isolate-scope" vr-pagination="" page="relatorioPage" page-quantity="transacoesPageQuantity" page-limit="pageLimit" page-change-request="changeTransacoesPage">
</div>
<div class="ng-isolate-scope" vr-pagination="" page="transacoesPage" page-quantity="transacoesPageQuantity" page-limit="pageLimit" page-change-request="changeTransacoesPage">
</div>
I must rise click in tag <a> of "page="nfpage"... allright I can use by "match" but the order of these elements are random and "nfpage"

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hi. It's not very clear what You ask.
Seeing URL and exact element You want to click, there would be much easier to answer :-)

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Argh... it's hard to explain :S
I have too many...
Код:
"<a class="ng-binding" href="javascript:void(0)" ng-click="changePage(item.page)" ng-class="{'active':item.page === page}">2</a>"
I must click in that link inside the...
Код:
<div....page="transacoesPage"...>
The problem is the page order,sometimes the link is match 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...
There is a way to make a click into element inside a specific div?

For now I'm counting the element "page" and check the match to rise a click but I think a easy way exists....

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Up! As attached example....
There is a easy way to rise click in...
tag: div
Element page: transactionPage
sub tag: a
Element innertext: 2

The attachment example is mine current action to find match....

Вложения

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
This task have some solutions. U can't solve it via a "standard" action.
Of course I can translate u for example, but it is a lot of mine time.
1. U can to try translate this article - http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/xpath-universalnyj-c-shag-raboty-s-ehlementami.20830/
2. Also u can use part of my explanation in my article - http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/pravilnyj-poisk-ehlementov-na-stranice-i-rabota-s-nimi-osnovy-i-xitrosti-dolzhen-znat-kazhdyj.23622/
Part start from this part of text "Теперь попробуем разобраться с присваиванием значений несуществующим атрибутам"

If u won't can to translate, I will help u solve ur task.

Последнее редактирование:

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Work like a charm!
Thank you! You don't save my life but turn it more happyness :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)