Hotmail Account Creation Question

waldorfTM

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am a new user, and have gone through a lot of the videos to get started. I am having some difficulties with creating hotmail accounts. For some reason in the debugger it can not always find the captcha enter box after a failed attempt. I get the html element not found error. Sometimes it works, sometimes is does not. Is there a way around this?

Unfortunately with the basically non-existent documentation I am left rather lost as to whether this is a bug with zennoposter, an issue with changing id's, or whatever else could be happening.

Any help would be appreciated.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: waldorfTM

waldorfTM

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the quick response. This is basically what I was looking for. I have played that video by drvosjeca, but I am still a little unclear on how the whole action designer works. Is there some more detailed instructions for it somewhere?

Also, who is that in your avatar? He sure looks happy whoever he is. :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
For Zennoposter3: http://help.zennolab.com/en/v3/zennoposter/branch_constructor.htm
Concept is the same. You identify element, set HTML attributes how to find it in source code, test it and add to project.
If you have Firefox, just open the page you work on, right click on element you're interested in - Inspect element.
You will see source code for this element and will be able to find attributes for action designer from there)
http://screencast.com/t/xD7Og19jY

PS Cam Gigandet from Pandorum. This pic always make ma smile. Dont know why. :D

waldorfTM

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks again. I think I will basically have to spend a good deal of time playing with it tomorrow to find out how it works. I will have to figure out how to recreate the action designer results in the actual editor, as the way to modify the setting is quite different between the actions recording interface and the editor. So far this is the only area that is really tripping me up.

Maybe at some point I will be good enough to make my blogger accounts without tripping any bot filters with google.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Good luck in learning process!
It will take some time but it's worth it :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Captcha response box is

Form; 0
Tag; Input:Text
Attribute Name; Fulltag
Attribute Value; input:text
Match #; 8

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)