How do i make google ads visible in search results on certain keywords

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey i wan't to create a GEO based keyword search results engine where i can check on what ads are displayed per keyword in search results.
For example, i setup proxy (residential good proxy from smart proxy) and type in a keyword in google.com and when using this same residential proxy in my regular chrome browser, i can see the google ads on top of the search results.

Yet, when i try to automate all sorts of keywords and GEO's with Zennoposter, it does not dispaly any google ads, even when all ads are checked to be visible.
So something else is making google think i am not using a regular browser? or there is something built in zennoposter, that blocks google ads?
It is not the proxy, i tested it in my chrome with smart proxy addon for chrome and it was showing them, also in support they said they do not block ads.

How do i make google ads visible in zennoposter.

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Does zennopsoter showing you different ads? Google on webpages or any other ads?

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
No it displays no ads at all, like "as if" i am using adblocker addon. But i am not, just zennobrowser showing no ads in google search results.
in my regular browser, with same proxy it will display all these "gesponsord" ads. But in zennobrowser with same proxy, it will skip sponosred ads and start with bottom one on top i underlined with red block

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can try enabling disabling various addons in zenno, scripts etc also try all switchin useragents and browser engines.

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I tried everything it does not show ads....

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)