How Know what element that my template make error in log

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I have a template that work perfect when I run in zennoproject bug mode. But when I run in zennoposter this templte finish bad a lot of times.

source: Run HtmlElement action id: re-8149 action group id:ae89.........

I want know what elemet is not found, but I don't understand if in bugmode work always good and in zennoposter a lot of times bad.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
Check in zennoposter logs. What element make troubles and copy id like that -''4d87fc59-d167-457a-ba0e-13b513165880'' and then make search in project maker. :-) You will see exact step what makes problems.

• Спасибо
Реакции: javier

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I find element with problems, but I don't know what I can do. I tell you work perfect in bugmode, no say any error in log.

The problem is with a click in a element

I go to web site and serach wiht a regex how many elements have, some times find 20 or 15, or 30. With this regex I know how many have at moment. I want make click in one of them. I can put allway click in number one but I want a random click.

With actiondesigner I made click in the element number 0

I find how many number of elements exist and I send randomnumber betewn 0 to {-variable.elementexist-}. thats work good

The problem is when I want put randonnumber in the acction designer. I put {-variable.randomnumber-} in Match #. I dont know if this is the problem, because step by sttep work perfect.

Thanks for your time, I apreciate

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
you can set a word random instead of match number

• Спасибо
Реакции: javier

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Now I use a swicht for every posible click, 40 posibles ways. You no want see my template.

Work perfect in bugmode, but in zennoposter click in random link but later template don`t continue working. Click in element and finish, log say this template completed successfully.

I don' know waht I can do now

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
If in logs you see successful exit then template finished with success exit. If you want to continue the template then you should add more steps or loop.

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see the windows process and I tell you template don't do all steps and in the log only put completed.

Other times with other templates when I add thread, in 0 seconds finish and put too completed sucessfuly.

I the first with this problems?

I can try to install in other computer

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
I see the windows process and I tell you template don't do all steps and in the log only put completed.

Other times with other templates when I add thread, in 0 seconds finish and put too completed sucessfuly.

I the first with this problems?

I can try to install in other computer

This is very weird what you telling. If you are sure there is bug or something send your project to [email protected] and explain your problem. :-)

Good luck.

javier

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
other bug, look imgs

Here I run template and have same error inevery repeat
Ver Imagen: http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/imagen/previo/thump_7955341bug1.png

here you can see how I found error in my template, and element in template are disable. How is posible make error a element are disable?
Ver Imagen: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/previo/thump_7955350bug2.png

Here you can see all task I run, well all task are the same template but only chage, mail and password from take line of a table. All task start at same time with 100 repetitions
You can check the last task have errors but the others no, I show you log of the same template . I don't understand how is posible this happenp. What I can do?
Ver Imagen: http://s3.subirimagenes.com:81/imagen/previo/thump_7955379bug3.png

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)