How to choose a value from drop down list in a form manually?

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone! I just recently purchased ZennoPoster and am a bit struggling to understand some basic functionality.

I am trying to make a template for registering email accounts and there is a field that is named Title and options to choose are Mr. , Ms, and Mrs. IntelliSearch doesn't recognize it and I would like to create it manually.

Which "Add action" should I use for that? I just need to know how to set up a static value. For example: to always choose Mr. in this drop down menu.

fullTag is select

Here is InnerHtml text:

<option value="" selected="selected">--</option><option value="TITLE_MR">Mr.</option><option value="TITLE_MS">Ms.</option><option value="TITLE_MRS">Mrs.</option>

Let me know if I need to provide more information for this.

For now I just have this simple question. When I learn how to do this than I will progress to make it dependable on Profile gender choice.

Solus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi It seems like selecteditems but who knows.
Send a link to page where you need to solve this problem

Благодарностей
Баллы
(www).juno.com/freeemail, than clikc Get Started

Here is the link.

Just below the Enter Your Basic Information, there is a field named Title, with several options.

I need to learn how I can manually add action for choosing, for example, Mr.

I am trying to use: element tree, element properties and actions designer to do this but no luck so far.

One more question: the list of items that you can select to show on element tree, are those HTML language ? Or maybe CSS or JS. I am a total noob in web programming.

Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, I have finally tracked down the problem. All that had to be done is to choose values from 1-3 instead of the TITLE_MRS... Well, you learn something new every day.

• Спасибо
Реакции: PHaRTnONu

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)