how to disable intellisearc?

thunder

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just upgraded from the previous version and banging my head against the wall for 30 mins already, I recorded template, moved it to editor, was trying to add "Set value" option under "Tab" but it always popup up with intellisearch interface rather than classic. Classic search interface is shown for the steps made in "Action designer" only. I can't use intellisearch in my project since i have multiple search conditions. How do i go about disabling intellisearch to make it add new steps with classic search interface (see the image below)? I understand i can copy one step taken from action designer but it won't be an "elegant" solution :-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
You can record template without Intellisearch.

Just use action designer (right click on elements)

thunder

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry, you got me wrong. I know there is a switch to disable intellisearch while template recording but what i was asking is an ability to disable it in the Editor itself so i can see the same interface as the one imported from the recorded actions, please see the screenshot below.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
Currently classic search interface is shown for the steps made in "Action designer" only.
So.. you can use action designer or copy steps from other places :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)