How to Edit Template in Debugging / Action Recording ?

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
i just found out that there's some mistake in my steps, and i'd like to edit it.. is it possible to add steps in debugging mode ?
For Example (my study case):
i create a google email creation automation...
on regular steps.. i have no problem with checking a username, while suddenly, now it display captcha to check the username. At this point, i better revise my template and add IF logic to check if there's captcha displayed.

so to insert captcha at this point, can i do it while on debug mode ?

====================================================
When i did a mistake or want to add steps in recording rab? how can i edit it ? because i did a "revision" but i can't re-order the steps...

So far all editing done in template editor, but it quite time consuming since i have to copy+insert the steps, also i have to redo the steps in "Action Recording" tab (without recording it), until i i'm the steps that i would like to make a correction...

please share your best practice..

dusk

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
====================================================
When i did a mistake or want to add steps in recording rab? how can i edit it ? because i did a "revision" but i can't re-order the steps...

So far all editing done in template editor, but it quite time consuming since i have to copy+insert the steps, also i have to redo the steps in "Action Recording" tab (without recording it), until i i'm the steps that i would like to make a correction...

please share your best practice..
Yeah, I'd like to know how others make this easy, too!

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
u cant edit existing steps in debug mode, what u can do is add steps but they will pufff after stop debug ...

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@joma, could you explain it a bit...

do you mean stop debug and add steps in template editor ? that's what i do now, but it's quite time consuming just for insert one or two steps in a middle of arranged one..

but if that the only solution, well.. what can i do ? :-) .. i'm looking for best practice from expert like you

Editing in visual drag 'n drop also not smooth as i expected.. the box is like snap to hidden grid or something.. hopefully it can be as flexible as drag 'n drop object in browser with jquery or as simple as drag object in adobe photoshop..

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
veeco You can't edit the template in debug mode, would be nice if you could. Just a little hint I learned at the beginning of making templates. Keep them as short as possible. I had tried to make a template to do a Paul's backlink package. After about 10 site, the template became unresponsive and kept crashing on me. I found out it's better to do 1 or 2 sites at a time.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)