How to open tabs without using the proxy

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a question, I would like to open 5 sites, 4 before and 1 after. These 4 should be opened without using the proxy to avoid consuming the proxy's bandwidth, and the last one should be opened with the proxy. However, before opening these 4 sites, I need to check the proxy to see if it works and if it is on my internal list. In this step, I set the proxy with the (set proxy) function and verify it. If it is not on my list, it will open the other sites. I have placed a function for each site to set the proxy to blank, and for the last site, it sets the proxy the same way it did at the beginning and verifies it. However, the sites are still consuming the proxy's bandwidth. How should I proceed in this case?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 873
Баллы
I have a question, I would like to open 5 sites, 4 before and 1 after. These 4 should be opened without using the proxy to avoid consuming the proxy's bandwidth, and the last one should be opened with the proxy. However, before opening these 4 sites, I need to check the proxy to see if it works and if it is on my internal list. In this step, I set the proxy with the (set proxy) function and verify it. If it is not on my list, it will open the other sites. I have placed a function for each site to set the proxy to blank, and for the last site, it sets the proxy the same way it did at the beginning and verifies it. However, the sites are still consuming the proxy's bandwidth. How should I proceed in this case?
Unfortunately, this not possible to open tabs with different proxy (IP).
But, I can advise you to try using Content Policy to control which websites to load with proxy and which not.

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)