How to search for data in a Table or a List

mikelac

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've created a Template for Unsuspending Twitter Accounts.

Here is what I want to do.

A text file contains all of my Twitter Account info in the following format:

Full Name|Username|Password|Proxy|Email|Email Password

A Table in the template gets this data from a text file.

I use Tweetdemon for my Twitter activities. When I check my Account stats with Tweetdemon to see which ones are suspended, I just get the Usernames of the suspended Accounts.

So, I copy the Usernames and paste it into a text file. A list in the template gets the Usernames from this text file.

All I want to do is take a Username from the list and search for that username that exists in the table. Then get the other info that belongs with that Username (Full name, Password, proxy, email, email password) and write this info to a different text file. Because my Twitter unsuspend template can not login to accounts with only the Username and I also want to make sure that it uses the Proxy that I have associated with each Account.

I do have it working and it works perfectly. But I really do not like the way that I had to do it.

I'm operating 1000 Twitter Accounts.

If I have 100 suspended accounts that I want to try and unsuspend, my list will contain 100 Usernames.

So, I count the rows in the table. I use a counter and set it to 0. Then the template takes a username from the list. Then the template gets the first Twitter Account from the Table and copies the data to variables (Full Name, Username, Password, etc). Then it compares the Username from the list against the Username from the Table. If they match, then it writes the data to a text file (Full Name, Username, Proxy, etc). If they do not match, then the counter increases by 1 and it gets the next Twitter Account from the Table. It will do this 1000 times if the Twitter Account happens to be the last one in the table. If the template can not find the Username in the table, then it will get the next Username from the list. If the template finds the Username in the Table, then it writes the data to a text file and then gets the next Username in the list and does the same. It repeats this process for every one of the 100 Accounts.

Although what I have done is a workaround and works perfectly, it is an awkward way to have to do it. It also is way WAAAAYYYYY slower getting this data than what it should be if there was a way to simply search for a Username in the Table and copy the data from the same line that the Username is on into variables.

Is there a way to search for data in a table or a list? Is there a better way to accomplish this than the way that I did it? :confused:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)