How To Sequent Post By Multiple Threads?

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, I have 100 accounts want to cyclic post many times, I use counter sequent pick up this 100 accounts, and it works fine in debug model.

The problem is, when I set 20 threads to post(set 20 execution count), ZennoPoster can not sequent pick account 1, 2, 3 to post, but use account 1 post 20 times, then account 2 post 20 times and so on.

How can I sequent pick account 1, 2, 3 to post( each account post one time) by multiple threads? Any advice would be appreciated.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Take accouts as lines with deleting them. Otherwise all threads will use the same data

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Delete line + add line to the end in next step

• Спасибо
Реакции: Harambulus и jeffseo

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or you could try using global vairables like i have been figuring out recently: http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/how-to-handle-multiple-pinterest-accounts-multithreading.17160/

I had the same issue that I would not want to delete the lines. It takes alot of headwork (for me at least) to figure out how it works but I get the geenral idea and was lovely to see it working although it also has its issues. So far my issue is if there are any errors even with one thread then you can't do multiple retries you have to start all threads again including closing down the whole poster to wipe the global variable.

I'm still looking for the ideal way but that is kind of working so far, still have to refine it to account for errors.

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Or you could try using global vairables like i have been figuring out recently: http://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/how-to-handle-multiple-pinterest-accounts-multithreading.17160/

I had the same issue that I would not want to delete the lines. It takes alot of headwork (for me at least) to figure out how it works but I get the geenral idea and was lovely to see it working although it also has its issues. So far my issue is if there are any errors even with one thread then you can't do multiple retries you have to start all threads again including closing down the whole poster to wipe the global variable.

I'm still looking for the ideal way but that is kind of working so far, still have to refine it to account for errors.

I haven't use global variables, I delete line then add line to the end in next step and works fine these days. Maybe you can have a try

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I got it working mostly with globals. I didnt like having to always be copying the account file back again when i had to close zenno and the process didnt complete writing the line back.

I account for errors as well now with bad end saving that row to text file then using that as first step as a check before starting global variable

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)