Issue with writing to a file

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that I run in mulit thread. At the end it's writing data to txt file - the issue is that it's not adding line breaks from time to time, making it unreadable in many parts. How can I avoid that?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Use proper instruments. To write data in multithreads you should use lists and tables and not file actions

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use now save to list action and property of saving list changes to file. I also have that issue when I use only one thread for it. It's very strange because it randomly seems to be "forgetting" to add a new line separator. I do not know if it's important but data to be saved are mails - I have another template and saving long urls in multi thread tempalte does never cause such situation.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use now save to list action and property of saving list changes to file. I also have that issue when I use only one thread for it. It's very strange because it randomly seems to be "forgetting" to add a new line separator. I do not know if it's important but data to be saved are mails - I have another template and saving long urls in multi thread tempalte does never cause such situation.
You'll have to bind the file to a list, save changes and use list action -> Add line.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)