Keystroke Emulation or Text Variable Paste Speed

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Is there a way to slow down the keystrokes for typing text? I am running into an issue where either adding a text value to a field or emulating a keystroke goes so fast that it ends up adding the characters twice or more.

I want to find a way to slow down the process of either option so that there is a time gap between each character of the text.

Any help is appreciated.

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've recognized the delay settings for keystroke emulation, but I don't see a delay for posting a value to a field. There doesn't appear to be a delay for that. I am still having problems with some sites where it posts the value from a module too quickly in the form field or in some cases pastes it more than once. I know this may be an issue with the site form itself, but I hope there's a way to control the speed of each module action in the bot itself.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 900
Баллы

shThs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have more control over Keystroke speeds when I use keyboard emulation because of the delay timer slider at the bottom of the module.

However, even with setting browser keystrokea to quality, the bot still paste values into the fields fairly quicker than if I use keystroke emulation module.

For example, when I use a module that will paste the value of a password into a form field, even with browser setting slider at quality, it enters it much faster than than if I use keyboard emulation instead and set delay to 500ms.

Because the first method appears to run faster, it makes mistakes sometimes when pasting a password into a field. The second method ppears to reducw errors significantly.

I don't know the default delay speed for the browser keystroke browser when set to quality. I am curious if it is lower, equal, or higher than 500ms delay like the keystroke module is.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)