Linkedin: Jumped to Next Action without Loading Page

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am testing to ZP to scrape linkedin profiles. However, ZP jumps to the next action without fully loading the profile page.
For example http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunomotapinto (to see profile page log-in is required), ZP does not wait for the page to load but goes to the next action immediately even when the page is still all blank. As a result, the action designer GET in the next action failed.

There is never such problem for other websites.
Why, and how do we solve this problem?

Thanks.

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Most probably that page stops loading for a half sec or so and then continue to load. Pretty often seen thing.
Easy workaround would be to set some pauses between actions...

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems like most linkedin proflie pages send a "loading finished" signal at a blank page before loading again.
Adding pauses is not reliable because the time gap varies by page. Loops to test text presence increase CPU usage by too much.

Any more efficient ways to address this problem?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Loops to check text presence does not increase usage too much, this is something other you have problems with...

At least I'm using wait for element for such cases. Search in forum to get C# snippet for that...

Cheers

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 854
Баллы
I am testing to ZP to scrape linkedin profiles. However, ZP jumps to the next action without fully loading the profile page.
For example http://www.linkedin.com/in/nunomotapinto (to see profile page log-in is required), ZP does not wait for the page to load but goes to the next action immediately even when the page is still all blank. As a result, the action designer GET in the next action failed.

There is never such problem for other websites.
Why, and how do we solve this problem?
Thanks.
Which ZP version do you use? I've checked linkedin profile loading and could not reproduced the problen in latest verision 5.9.3.1.
Also, do you load pages from proxy?

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)