Load only history from profile

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I populated a bunch of profiles during the last weeks - created a list of popular websites and let Zenno surf around to collect some cookies, cache and other traces. Now I'm wondering if I can use only the "history" of those profiles (not the UA-strings, navigator fields, screen settings...). That means I want to create a new profile in a new project (Profile-Browser-Configure Manually... Set all emulations... and so on) and then use this newly generated Profile with all it's emulations and just use the "history" from the old pre-populated profile I generated in the past.

Is this possible and if yes can someone give me the right direction please? Thanks :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
If by history You mean cookies, then it really can not be answered.
In general sure, You can use only cookies, but take in mind that some cookies get generated based on your browser settings eg. useragent, screen resolution etc.
But that would be a problem if you would use some cookies set by Facebook while registering an account on Facebook. But to be honest, it's just IMHO, I have no real proof facebook or any site checks that.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)