Logical IF - combine many variables?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've set up list processing (x3) to count the rows of text (and have assigned variables x3). Now if any of the files are empty I need to use the IF to loop back. Is it possible to combine 3 variables in IF?

Посмотреть вложение 3107

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your gonna get an empty list error before you get to the logical IF. What you need to do is to go off of the unsuccessful exit (red dot) of the list processing to an action that you want to perform if the list is empty.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your gonna get an empty list error before you get to the logical IF. What you need to do is to go off of the unsuccessful exit (red dot) of the list processing to an action that you want to perform if the list is empty.
I've tried the exit approach with list processing + count rows, but when it finally comes to 0 it won't go to the next step (as indicated by green broken line). Am I on the wrong page?

Посмотреть вложение 3108

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You don't really want to use count.rows. You will pull line from list and if the list is empty then go off of unsuccessful exit. If you want to check if the row count is empty, then you would have to do a logical IF for each of the list actions because they are three different variables. Here's an example of what I was talking about. If not, hit me up on skype and we will look at it.

Посмотреть вложение emptyList.xmlz

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Many thanks for the solution & the xmlz file.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)