Lokiys Enhancements Thread - Awesome Ideas - All in One

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Project Maker

1. Wait for element
Please implement wait for element action
This should be good feature Sometimes we do not have clue how long we should wait till our element will appear. In this case wait for element can solve this issue.

2. Protection improvements
Please add one or more fields in protection action, for name surname or description.

3. Profile file zpprofile improvements Already implemented
Change the profile file how it is used. Meaning add option to save this file in template. There is no problems if you have one profile, but if there is bigger bot example what working with 100 accounts and every account need it's own profile file. Ok if this is not enough then how about zennoBox users i need to send them that file and add another field in input settings.
Another one improvements would be good. * make this zpprofile file editable. Like open in notepad and edit it easy. I do not know what is format in this zpprofile file now, but if there was something like:
[User-Agent]=Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
[Screen-Resolution]=1024x700
and so on. That would be great. Or if this is not good please provide some C# snippet for that :-)

4. Remove automatic ''Clean Cookies'' Action Already implemented
Please remove automatic ''Clean Cookies'' action when i'm starting record templates. Because this is very annoying when i need to work on one page and copy part of template to redactor, i should go to login page and enter username and password again and again.

5. Keystrokes emulation time
Good feature - Make Keyboard emulation time from variable... That will give possibility to make higher quality bots if emulation time will be random

6. Copy lists and tables Already implemented
Please make feature to copy lists and tables from one project to other...

7. Improve email step Already implemented
Should be good feature if it is possible to change POP3 or IMAP from file also use ssl or no. Because now server and post i can change from file but if i need to change imap or pop3-it is not possible.

Zenno Poster

1. Disable Logs
Please add feature to disable logs in zennoposter.
Because this errors is pain in the ass. I wasted many hours for explaining to my customers that not all errors in logs are real errors.
And also for me some of those logs is redundant - i'm not interested in unsuccessful exits as error if there is actions after that...
New thread about this feature: http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?9715-I-would-like-to-control-errors-in-ZP-in-more-convenient-way&p=56358#post56358

2. Pause button
If i press pause then pause should work if i'm in loop as well, because then why there is pause if i press it, but instance continue to work.

3. Show button Already implemented
We have show function. Please add possible to show one exact template.
Because if you have 100+ threads and you press show it is not so good to go through 100+ show windows to find one what you need...

4. Delete file when list / table is empty Already implemented
When zenno take last line from file it delete all file as well. - I know that way was in zenno v3 as well, but that does not mean it is good way...
Please add feature to do not delete files

• Спасибо
Реакции: mark leenheer и awzse00

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
I made this thread to keep my suggestions organized and easiest to read for developers and members.
Right now i collected all ideas what i already suggested, but i have very nice ideas what i will add later.

If you like them please tell that in this thread with any addons/changes for them.

And do not forget to press Thanks button. :-)

Thanks for everyone.

Drew

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have brought it up in other threads and I guess I am the only one that really wants global lists and tables.
I really hate the fact that we need to use disk writes/reads to share data between templates and even threads within the same template.

Does no one else really care or see a need for this?

BTW great job on the improvement ideas and im glad a couple of them have been implemented already :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes и Boxcutter

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
The easiest way to read and find suggestions is to use search on forum.
If you wanna be helpful (i guess that's the point), create 1 thread per 1 suggestion so other members or staff could easily find it. Analyze, vote or add comment.
Thread should have the relevant name which should describe content of the topic.

There's no need to grow a thread with irrelevant suggestions and discussions.
Thanks for you efforts for the community, appreciate this, but keep things organized the old way please :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
The easiest way to read and find suggestions is to use search on forum.
If you wanna be helpful (i guess that's the point), create 1 thread per 1 suggestion so other members or staff could easily find it. Analyze, vote or add comment.
Thread should have the relevant name which should describe content of the topic.

There's no need to grow a thread with irrelevant suggestions and discussions.
Thanks for you efforts for the community, appreciate this, but keep things organized the old way please :-)
Ok there is no problem for me to make new thread for every new suggestion as well.
I will add suggestion titles as link. Please leave this thread alive as it is more look over for my self and also for members who using forum rare.
And please give me 5 thanks for my suggestions as i know five or even more zenno members who do not care about Enhancements thread and even zenno forum itself. And they even do not know what is Project maker :D LOL ! Also Press Thanks button if you like and then if there is many thanks for thread then this is important not working as it should. I can get many thanks for every my thread. I can heads up my customers and some zenno Buddies to press thanks. But this is waste of time for me and for other part. And none of my customers need to use PM so they do not care any PM features.

But about this thread i have some more good ideas why i made it. Therefore please leave it alive :-)

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)