looking to buy (and sell?) ZP but have some questions

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter looks very promising and easy to learn. I got the demo but I want to know if I will be able to do things like these and others:

• Log into my accounts on PDF sharing sites and upload my PDF's (and tag them, description, title, etc)
  • Same with video, login and upload vids (w/ title, desc, tags, everything)
  • Automatically login to all my bookmarking sites and bookmark the new PDF and video URL's
  • Find a bunch of forums for a certain niche, register for them and confirm the accounts, then fill in the profile info on all
  • Login to forum accounts, check to see if there are new posts in the "introduce yourself" subforum and if there are respond to them with a welcome message from a list (and customize it according to their name, click the "welcome" button if there is one, etc)
  • copy my twitter feed to my other microblogging site accounts (plurk, identica, etc)
  • login to my email account, and send an email individually to each address on a list, with an email template but with custom variables in places so I can customize certain parts of the email depending on which email address it is going to
  • automatically bookmark/share/post about new things in my blog feed (and any other feed)

Can Zenno do all the things I listed easily? If so I will buy it right away. I don't think I will have any problem with learning how to build templates myself when it all gets going just not sure where to start.

We're not gonna spam, we're gonna automate our repetitive workflows like bookmarking, uploading video, to our branded accounts, but across way more sites than we could manually and without having to do it ourselves. Like putting IFTTT on steroids. So we don't even need to use it to register accounts on bookmarking, 2.0 etc sites, (except forum accounts) just post to ones we already own. Which means I don't need to use proxies even. Won't even be spinning anymore (except maybe spinning the forum "welcome" posts)... so that should make it all much simpler, no?

I will probably rather simply pay someone to design some templates rather than just start myself...I am sure I will be able to learn how to build templates etc too but I want to pay for some first so I can use those to build my other ones.

Anyways please let me know if ZP can do these things and I will buy (and probably become an affiliate I could see making a lot of money setting up every single client with a copy of the light version to do white hat automation like I said above.

Cheers

Последнее редактирование модератором:

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
..:mad: sorry I F--d up the title. Dunno what happened? Title was "looking to buy (and sell?) ZP but have some questions"

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well, I'm gonna be up all night playing w/ the software, looks promising, cheers :az:

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't answer any of your questions as your objectives are different to mine, but I will say that ZP has really opened my eyes to the possibilities that are available. A bit of a cliche, but the sky's the limit with this software!

For me personally, the learning curve was ok. Just put some time aside to watch all the tutorials. You might hit some roadblocks but ZP support is stellar & so is the forum.

Anyway, good luck if you choose to dive in!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Zennoposter is a framework for webbrowser automation. It's possible to automate almost every website when you have enough practice with ZP :-)
I suggest you to start with demo version and learning materials:
http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:start
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7949-Official-Video-Tutorials
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?7908-FREE-templates-for-learning
http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5759-Mental-Power-Video-Tutorials-Basic-to-Advanced

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks guys, I got the demo, on vid 12 of the tuts. It all makes sense. I'm working to build a specific project 1st that uses gmail to send a templated email to each address from a list of addresses, with some custom content inserted into each email depending on which address I am sending it to. So it helps to watch the tutorials with a certain purpose in mind (while also remembering all the other things that can be done).

It looks like I am going to be able to both automate a lot of things that we do and scale them up, very promising.

Cheers :az:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Thanks guys, I got the demo, on vid 12 of the tuts. It all makes sense. I'm working to build a specific project 1st that uses gmail to send a templated email to each address from a list of addresses, with some custom content inserted into each email depending on which address I am sending it to. So it helps to watch the tutorials with a certain purpose in mind (while also remembering all the other things that can be done).

It looks like I am going to be able to both automate a lot of things that we do and scale them up, very promising.

Cheers :az:
It 's worth it) If you spend some time to examine how things can be done you will be able to create templates in your head at first and when their structure will be in your head you will be ready to make the whole working thing :-) Wish you good luck with your first steps :az:

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It 's worth it) If you spend some time to examine how things can be done you will be able to create templates in your head at first and when their structure will be in your head you will be ready to make the whole working thing :-) Wish you good luck with your first steps :az:
Thanks man,

Seems to me like the easiest next step would be to get some full templates where you know exactly what it does, then you can see how all the steps work put together, so I checked out your website zennoexperts.com. Am very interested in your template service when I finish the tutorials because some templates for my high priority stuff would be very helpful (then I can study them to learn how they work and use them to make other things I need :-)), will contact you there.

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay well I got my first project coded I think. But ZP Crashes often in debug mode upon login to Gmail.
I Googled the error and saw that I should remove and reinstall ZP when it's buggy in the Project Maker. Will do that and then I think I'm ready to run the first bot. :cool:

BuddyGreen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Still crashing - getting a long error when attempting to debug:
No such macro in macro base (and then a long dump)

Would be happy to send it along with project templates to ZP support (but would rather not post it publicly :-))

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
We're aware of this error. No need for template.
We have task that is set for this case, but it is not solved yet :(
When there will be any news about i will post it here.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Fixed for next build (4.4.0.0)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)