Make variable of next result after text found

ZeroCouponBond

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have some profilepages i want to scrape. But how the tables look like depends on what information there is on the profilepage. So if i just scrape everything, the output from the scraping will be written in different columns every time. If regex find the text "Phone", I need to write "12345" in column 1. But if Phone is missing, I need to it to just write "0".

</tr>
<tr>
<td>Phone</td>
<td>12345</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Name</td>
<td>ABCDE</td>
</tr>

But if Phone is missing, it looks like this:

<tr>
<td>Name</td>
<td>ABCDE</td>
</tr>

I then need "0" in column 1 and then "ABCDE" in column 2. Since all the results I want is between <td> and </td>, I need to decide what result it is based on if the results before is Phone or Name. Is there a way to do this: "If Name is found, scrape the next result that is inside <td> and </td>"

I didnt make the scraping for column 2 to make it simple

ZeroCouponBond

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
There are also alot of other results inside <td> and </td> so the result before is important get things into the right column when i write the results to the .txt

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
You can use multiply regex steps for scraping necessary data.
After your regex is done you can check if found result is empty or not with If action:

'{-Variable.Scraped_data-}'!=''
If true - something is found
If false - variable is empty.

If variable has more then 1 line it's better to use Word processing - Prepare Java-script to convert data to format that will be useful in If action correctly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)