Make Zennoposter and ProjectMaker separated software.

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Before you blame me please read my post :-)

First thing:

Alot of zenno coders make very advenced templates using zenno. Its hard to run that templates at home PC so we have to use dedicated servers and here starts problems. I heard alot about stolen (другой софт) mods etc.. Now we can define who can use our templates (by email) but person who have acces to my dedicated server (lets say server admin or anyone from server company i use) can edit template and in result template can be used by anyone. How to avoid id:

- tell us what files we have to delete to shout down projectmaker and code creator on our dedi servers
- make different instalations for zennoposter & project maker + code creator (for example i can instal only zennoposter on dedi server and project maker on my home PC)

Second thing:

Everyone knows that Zennoposter have only one competitor - Ubot. I didnt tried it but ubot have one big advantage - you dont need Ubot license to run bots. I had small chat with Ubot team and it looks like Ubot is nothing compared to Zenno but zenno dont have ability to run bots without Zenno license and lose some clients because of that.

There are mainly 2 kind of customers who use zenno:
- people who create bots and run them
- people who only want to buy bots and run them

But people who only want to run bots have to pay same price as developers... And thats big problem. Lets say i will make template and i want to sell it for 50$ - my clients have to buy ZennoPoster license for at least 87$ - in result price is too high and no deal. If ZennoPoster license would be much cheaper (only Zennoposter without project maker and code creator) I could sell my templates and ZennoLab team could make more sales.

I have 2 proposals:

1) If it would be possible to buy only ZennoPoster license (without code creator, project maker etc) for cheaper price it will be easier for us to make instant profit from templates + more sales for ZennoLab team.

2) ZennoService license:
License that allows to instal & run ZennoPoster (without ProjectMaker or CodeCreator) in lets say 3, 5 or 10 locations at the same time:

Versions:
3 locations with one thread
3 locations with up to 5 threads
3 locations with unlimited threads

5 locations with one threads,
5 locations with up to 5 threads
5 locations with unlimited threads

10 locations with one threads,
10 locations with up to 5 threads
10 locations with unlimited threads

With ZennoService license i could tell my clients - i can sell you my template + rent Zenno license to run template - you have to pay XX monthly to use it - that can open new market for zenno develpoers + make big sales for ZennoLab team:-)

Zenno MP is great software and big step forward in web automation but we are still in same place in running templates.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 474
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)