Multi Threaded Email Processing Issue

lippem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I followed the example in http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?5759-Mental-Power-Video-Tutorials-Basic-to-Advanced&highlight=global+variables to perform email processing/confirmation at the end of my web 2.0 templates (wordpress.com, dinstudio.com etc.) When I run my template in Projectmaker Debug and Zennoposter Pro with one thread it performs the verification everytime. However, when I run it multithreaded in Zennoposter pro MP it fails to confirm the email links after signup or it does only about 30-40% of them. I am certain my regex and variables are set correctly, does anyone have any insight on this issue? I am using the most up to date version and not using any proxies. Thanks!

Благодарностей
Баллы
Its not your fault or ZP's fault, that tutorial is teaching n00b design patterns. You need to separate registration process from email confirmation into separate templates, which you have to learn to do anyway for universal/multi-site templates if you want to actually rank for something.

Because of the lucky dip of two mail servers in the confirmation chain {sender & recieve) and network latency, plus variances in each threads proxy latency, any one thread can possibly request another threads reg mail when your multithreading. Also, mail confirm within quite a few threads hangs for a stupid amount of time or fails, because a few threads keep emptying the pop3 account first.

And finally, for some strange reason, free web mail hosts don't like people going full retard with 1,000+ pop3 requests per hr, so they 404 or null your requests. Including registration with mail confirmation result in multithreading pop3 requests = you fail internet, click here now mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html :P

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)