multiple instance of multiple profiles but load only 1 profile

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so i want to run multiple instances of script basically it just cycling though profiles in a directory and executing some small task but i don't want every instance to load the same ones and have the task executing in redundancy.
here the problem other script are always dropping profiles in this directory adding to the work load. so i can have some master list cause while I'm away 4 or more profiles will get dropped in there. right now I'm just grabbing the profiles list of the directory and loading that way but if i want to have multiple instances it will be a nightmare, cause each instance will load the whole dir and start on them.... so anyone have a solution for this?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hi. I'm not sure I understand exactly what You want to do, but if You want to load all profiles and use multithreading then just delete profile after taken, and save it in different directory and when its empty move all files back and loop through them again.

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
is there no way to do this in a list ? where all instances will pull from the same list when one instance removes something from the list it will populate as removed from all instances? then have a if statement at the end if list is empty (so even 1 entry avoids next action and end run) get directory file listing and repopulate list so its there repopulated as full for the next run in a hour or more?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)