My First Bot

TheProof

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Everyone,

I facing some difficulties right now with ZennoLab, am sure it stems from the fact that I have never used this program before until today. I have been playing around for 2 hours.

Watch many of the videos posted here but no video contains the kind of job am looking to do.

So this is what am trying to build with my. A bot for the social networking site tagged.com.

The requirement of the bots are:

1. If possible be able to manipulate many account simultaneously, each account working with a different proxy. If not possible to work simultaneously , they should work in turn each time with a different proxy. The ability to set the targeting of the game (The options are gender age counry and location). To resume, multiple threading and proxy capabilities.

This is a breakdown of the task.

1. Go to tagged.com Login using a list of username and password

2. Clicks on the People Tab

3. Clicks on the Meet more people button

4. Click on the yes and no button at random ( should set the targeting options before starting ). the program should play the game in 2 ways, by setting a number of yes click to reach or by setting the amount of time the program is playing at random. Sometimes other players have clicked on you, once that happens, the yes will be replaced by a text saying Match!. the program should always match once that happens.

5. the program stops and click on the Home tabs (there it waits 3-5min).

6. The program clicks on the People tab, then click on the view all friends button, then click on the request tab, accept request if theres any but ONLY male users and simply reject female users.

7. The program clicks on the Home tab, spend 3-5 mins there idle.

8. The Program Goes back to Playing the game again as outline in step2-4.

9. The Program repeats the game playing loop and accepting request loop for ( a number of count OR a set time . ex. a profile runs on this cycle for 10-30min, the time could be set).

10. If it was possible to multi thread accounts at once with different proxies, the requirements ends at 9. If not, The account log off and another one start its cycle and so on.

Could anyone guide me?

Thanks

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)