Need help on installing of templates.

mikeydell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

So I bought ZP over a month ago, then went on a buying spree for templates, including hungrybulldozers templates packages as well, and Ive finally today getting a chance to use ZP for the first time lol,

So here is my question, as the whole template thing is confusing me a bit at the moment.

To start with one of the packages I purchased in zennomer template package and now that the author delivered the package Im still confused on how to install it?

I talked to the author for a few min on installing and read his instructions but Im still confused.

I have a file stucture in the zip package as follows:

Modules
Resources
Results
then a bunch of templates files outside of these folders. Now I was told to copy and paste the structure as is into the prog folder, that much I get, but do the template files that are outside of those folders just get copied in the prog folder as well along with all the internal files from ZP? Hope someone here can help me clear this up. The reason Im asking is it just seems kinda of like a sloppy way to work isnt it? shouldnt all the xml template files be in a template folder? Thanks!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Zennomer is a project for old Zennoposter v. 3. You have to install it in order to run XML templates.

mikeydell

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey Rostonix,

I purchased ZP 4, and I allowed to also install version 3 as well?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Yes, you can download old builds in user area (chose latest build that starts with 3.7)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)