Need some advice on the different ways of saving data

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

I would like to have a bit of advice on this, when I will understand this part properly, it will help me decide which strategy I will use to create my Bot interface.

When you create a template that runs in ZennoBox, I am not yet sure what the customer will get, perhaps a .exe file.

Let's say your first step is inputting the username and password of the user into the BOT UI fields. Where would you save those? In a table or text file?
What I am worried is that the user has to create himself a TXT file before running the bot. Will Zenno create the txt file itself on the user's computer if I add his username and password to it?
Now when you save the password, can zenno encrypt and decrypt it from the txt file(for security purposes).

Thank you.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Hello,

I would like to have a bit of advice on this, when I will understand this part properly, it will help me decide which strategy I will use to create my Bot interface.

When you create a template that runs in ZennoBox, I am not yet sure what the customer will get, perhaps a .exe file.

Let's say your first step is inputting the username and password of the user into the BOT UI fields. Where would you save those? In a table or text file?
What I am worried is that the user has to create himself a TXT file before running the bot. Will Zenno create the txt file itself on the user's computer if I add his username and password to it?
Now when you save the password, can zenno encrypt and decrypt it from the txt file(for security purposes).

Thank you.
My suggestion
Just sell one ZennoBox template to yourself install it on different PC and test the hell out of it :D

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, no idea if I will continue as the other reply you sent me about the messages only flowing from the Bot UI to the template and not the other way around might kill the entire idea of making the bot as customers will find the interface very basic and completely static(not interesting).

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
Thanks, no idea if I will continue as the other reply you sent me about the messages only flowing from the Bot UI to the template and not the other way around might kill the entire idea of making the bot as customers will find the interface very basic and completely static(not interesting).
Yes, I agree there is needed what You ask. I have suggested this some time ago already :-)
But the main question is Are You going to sell an Interface or automation system?
If You are not able to develop a sellable bot WITHOUT interface then there will be no way anybody will be interested to buy bot WITH top-notch interface.
good luck anyway :-)

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The bot and logic are already created and working great. Been trying it all day and it works well. My client now wants this to run on his computer day and night.
The problem is that I do not want Zenno to be mentioned or I will get bypassed in the future, so I must setup a Zennobox.
The problem with the UI is that it looks like windows 2000, it needs a total revamp.
Having an old UI(even if the system is working and great) is a problem for many customers as they lose trust in a product that looks outdated. Stupid but it happens to me all the time with other products(websites, apps and so on).

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы
The bot and logic are already created and working great. Been trying it all day and it works well. My client now wants this to run on his computer day and night.
The problem is that I do not want Zenno to be mentioned or I will get bypassed in the future, so I must setup a Zennobox.
The problem with the UI is that it looks like windows 2000, it needs a total revamp.
Having an old UI(even if the system is working and great) is a problem for many customers as they lose trust in a product that looks outdated. Stupid but it happens to me all the time with other products(websites, apps and so on).
Oh branding removal is totally different song :-)
It has been requested and promised to implement for years :-)
Seems it is not a very high priority for now. :-)
But BOT UI is a way to make that.
I would not expect that too soon, unfortunately.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok, so you mean in the BOT UI, there is no branding of Zenno, did I understood you right?

Thanks

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 187
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know lokiys, I have actually checked most of your posts and I know on which side you are regarding this matter :-)

I checked the posts all over Google and black hats forums, shocking.....no one is happy about it. Yesterday I posted in this forum a post about it. Hope the devs will read it as I think it is a huge mistake about the branding.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)