New Instance/Submitter Window - Awesome!

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When I view instances in ZP it's a royal pain in the ass to track/see whats going on. Instances open behind instances, instances
reopen in different positions etc. It would make life so much easier if ZP would model the SENuke submitter window

Example Here --> http://i.imgur.com/L9PEdN3.png

How cool would it be to be able show/hide a Submitter window with the ability to switch between what template instances you want to show re-sized inside it, pause/stop those instances directly in the submitter etc. A simple setting like below could cap the Max amount of instances to show inside the window at a time

e.g Show Max X Instances - In this case I would select 6 to reassemble the screen shot above

If I am showing 6 instances and running 20 threads then it would be handy to have a option to click through pages of instance windows for that template e.g page 1 = 6 page 2 = 6 page 3 = 6 and page 4 = 2. Of course if you were on page 1 and instances finish executing then new executions would replace the available screen space on page 1. Think about it.

Please press thanks AND comment below if you like this idea and want to support it

Cheers,
Boxcutter

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Yeah this is actually very hard to debug (in multithreading) project in zennoposter. It is definitely useful. And also i would suggest that zenno team not checking how many users press thanks button because I am convinced several times that not many zenno users using forum and especially ''Enhancements'' thread. Most of them using forum just to find answers on their problems.

Thanks

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes и Boxcutter

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We'll think how we can improve this.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great idea. Gets my vote.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Really cool

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)