Please Make the Ribbon Icons Smaller

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The Ribbon is taking up too much space.
Please add an option to make the ribbon icons tiny buttons.

I don't want to minimize the ribbon because I need to click those icons all the time, but the current size is really not necessary.

It's actually better to shrink the whole ribbon to the quick access bar at the top (or gives us a way to build customized buttons at that quick access bar like Excel).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How to expand the width of the quick access tool bar?
Unlike your screenshot, my program is only showing the first few icons, and I need to click the arrow to see the rest.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
Do you see in your picture All with little whiteboard in right side, this is icon for All Variables. Move move over and click with right mouse click on it then you will see this http://screencast.com/t/VHT6gxsi click on option showed in image.
This will add All Variables in small toolbar, repeat that with all icons you want in quick toolbar.

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you see in your picture All with little whiteboard in right side, this is icon for All Variables. Move move over and click with right mouse click on it then you will see this http://screencast.com/t/VHT6gxsi click on option showed in image.
This will add All Variables in small toolbar, repeat that with all icons you want in quick toolbar.

That's what I did. The icons were added to the quick toolbar in the Debug mode. However, in the Editor mode, the quick toolbar shrinks to the left showing only the first few icons and hides the rest behind the arrow as shown in my screenshot.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
Extended view is for editing actions, not for debug. There's no need for "Start" "Stop" and so on in this case.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)