Predefined Variable and Action Flow Question

veeco

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Guys,
It's been 2 week since i start trial ZennoPoster and bought a license.. but still i couldn't get the idea how this can save me a lot of time to automate things...

1. Predefined Variables
I've done several of "Account Creation" tutorial and i have lots of thought about these things:
- If i want to create an account with legit email, should i change the template on project maker everytime i want to create an account and change the steps for emails manually ?
- If i can use file to store data, can zennoposter assign a variable based on CSV ? for example my CSV file: John, Doe, [email protected] ... and ZP parse John as Firstname, Doe as Lastname, and [email protected] as email
- Wouldn't be better if we can create sort of User Interface for Predefined Variable ... until now i don't see someone do it, i see lots of tutorial they takes the data from the text file, even name and email use separate file :confused:

2. Different flow
I just notice few website now has different flow for different action.. for example, in new twitter signups.. sometime i must fill captcha and sometimes don't... i don't have the idea on how 'IF' (Logic Operation) can solve this:
for example:
IF after click there's captcha.. then
do a
else
do b

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
1.You can save and keep data in CSV files. You can keep in one string name, email and so on and split it by using split macros ({-String.Split-|--|-:-|-0-})
2. Check presence of text. If yes -> do a else do b

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)