"project does not contain the default settings" message

ghhoh

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi,

i'm using the demo and trying to figure out the program but every time i try executing my projectMaker project in Zennoposter i get this message "project does not contain the default settings",what's the problem here? i tried playing with the settings but that didn't help plus i searched the web & this forum but found nothing.please help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Dont you try to double click it to execute? Cause this action opens input settings, not starts project.

You need to click +1 +10 or +100 to start your project.

• Спасибо
Реакции: ghhoh

ghhoh

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thanks for the answer, but i have another Q and don't want to open another thread just for it.

can i increment a string that have a numeric value example "somthing_001"? i tried it but gives me an error every time.is there a way around it? i tried doing a counter and doing this " {-Variable.Something-}{-Variable.count-} " but it's just not the same.

another Q, can i initialize the counter with two numbers like this "00" and when it increment it become "01" and so on? third and last question can i save the counter value to the counter variable? after the first loop the counter reaches a value, i want this value to be saved in the variable as i was using this method to get around the need for incrementing a string.

thanks a lot for any help.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)