Question On Scraping Data From A Webpage

mdsurf

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone, have been playing around with MP and am EXTREMELY stoked about it. I'm not the most familiar person in the world with zennoposter so please bear with my noobish question here but I need help scraping content.

I'm going to try to explain this the best I can so hopefully everyone can understand it.

Basically, I need to scrape content from a task management type tool. Here is an example of what I am looking to do. In this tool there is a dashboard of tasks that get assigned to me. Each task is assigned a unique number and that number, while random, is always higher then the number of the previous task. It looks like this:

Task 4: 257
Task 3: 240
Task 2: 239
Task 1: 235

New tasks are always shown at the top of the list just like the example above. How can I go about scraping these numbers? Because the numbers are somewhat random I'm not quite sure how to do this. I basically want to scrape the numbers and save them to a txt file. And have a scheduler run every hour or so to check for new task numbers, picking up at the task number it left off at.

Is something this possible with the new ZP?

Thanks everyone in advance for any help I receive :-)

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If I got what you mean you can use this regexp: (?<=Task\ \d+: )\d+

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)