Quick ZP question - Manual Inputs

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, im looking forward to buy Zennoposter, but there is something i need to be able to do. I tried the demo but i cant figure out.

Example 1.
I want to create a registration for a website. I have to enter manual a verification code. So i need Zennoposter to pop out a box (similar to manual captcha) and ask me for my input.

Example 2.
I want to make a google parser but i dont want to edit the txt file each time. I prefear ZP to pop out a box and ask me for my manual input.

I have no idea about programming and JS.

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For the first and maybe second one you should just select cptcha on the field and when it will be set to monkey enter you should be able to enter value manually with a pop up window.

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ye this is what i was doing but seem so poor. Was hopping for something better.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
You can use simple c# line

C#:
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("OK");
when you should do manual input, and press in ZennoPoster button show and you have whole browser stopped while you will press OK in message box.

Cheers

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes rostonix this is exactly what i was looking for. But the problem is that the sms with the number verification will come to my phone after the registration is complete or in the mid of the registration progress , so i want a box to pop up while the registration is in progress and ask me to enter my text and click ok. Then the text i will connect it with a var and so on.

Edit
I want something pretty much like the captcha thing. Pop up i enter value manualy and then bot goes on. And the ideal would be if this pop up box would be able to run java :-).
I want also to use this thing for registrations that require that new captcha gaming thing (put the ball in the basket and click continue for example).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
How about the ajax fancy captcha?
Is it possible to pause the progress, pop up the internal browser and let me solve the ajax fancy captcha and then to resume?
Is there ANY way i can solve this?

Could this be done in the same way i add "this is captcha" and i solve it manualy? And the pop up to be able to display flash/ajax/jquery instead of just a picture?

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

convict29

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can use simple c# line

C#:
System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show("OK");
when you should do manual input, and press in ZennoPoster button show and you have whole browser stopped while you will press OK in message box.

Cheers
Well i pretty much did it with what loki said.
So to make it more noob friendly i would say:

So for manual inputs AND ajax fancy captcha do what lokiys said:

When you should do manual input, the OK button will pop up, at this point the bot will be paused.
Then go to Zennoposter and right click on the task name and click "show/hide instances". Then the internal browser will pop up, solve the ajax fancy captcha or any other manual inputs and click "OK" to resume the bot.

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Thanks for explanation. Should be helpful for anyone who will read this topic in future)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)