Receive email- cant find code

xNoname

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
im trying to automate unblock instagram accounts, i make template where im login in instagram, get message, that account is suspensed, after that im getting first code to confirm new device. And here is everything ok. I got code, pick it to variable and go to next step of unblocking account.
After that solve captcha and got the next one step of unblocking- get new code to email.
And here i have problem.
I put specify search criteria to find e-mail, like on screen.
After that im trying create regular expression with html code to find what i need like on screen. Put text before code, and after code, try to get results - and got it like on the screen (good, it pick it up my code).
Next step - im putting results to variable - like on the screen. Click complete and get something like on next screen.
In my opinion it looks good, i cant find anything what could be wrong, especialy if on tests of expression it works corectly (during creating receiving email schema)
But when im trying run it in project, not get results. Where am i make mistake? I shouldnt use html code? So how can i find my code in other way? Its weird for me, beucase im using receiving email to register facebook and instagram accounts, and there i havent this problem.

Вложения

xNoname

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any idea? Still the same, in extended view it shows good code, but in project doesnt work and doesnt find code

Nebot

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Restart software, this is very old bug

• Спасибо
Реакции: xNoname

xNoname

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I see that there is problem when i have 2 email confirmations at one project.
Sometimes i get issue on instagram when try login- about other browser- after that my project must do first way: get confirm code from email. After that solve captcha and again send another one code on the same email - in this place it doesnt work. Zenno cant get code to variable
In second way - problem with login does not exist - and i need only one code - after login (the same code what zenno cant read in first way). And in second way it works.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)