Recording

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Recording Templates - Easiest Way

I found recording usually takes a bit more time that it should take. So solution for these problems would speed it up a bit.

1)
Is there any way to add your own custom variables in profile fields, when recording macro? So I wouldn't have to change them manually in the editor, after recording?

I am not sure is it stupid on not, but I now, for example, when recording posting template, and I need to add in a field {-Variable.Category-} i have to add something from profile such as {-Variable.Category-}. Natirally, if I am using the designer mode I can type what i want.

Am I missing something there. There has to be another way to do this. I mean it isn't easy to remember what all these fields represents.

2) Also regarding loading data such as usernames and passwords. Is it possible to load data from files, and use it in the recording tab. I assigned the valued from files to profiles fields, but I am still unable to load the data to these fields and use them in the action recording.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is the quetion unclear or this simply isn't possible. So far I am using the notepad.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 712
Баллы
Not possible :(

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)