Runs very slowly and doesn't perform any tasks

leoxzl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Support,

Today suddenly several “ZennoPoster” products have the same problem, open the “ZennoPoster” software is very slow, a long time to enter the main screen, however, when it is a long time to enter the main screen, any tasks previously added have disappeared, I tried to delete all the software and reinstall them, the situation is still the same, and now even if I can open the software to enter the main screen, but also Now even if I can open the software and go to the main screen, I can't add new tasks to it, it doesn't respond in any way. Attached is the recorded video and diagnostic information for you to check, thanks!

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 872
Баллы
Hello,
Sorry for delayed response.
It seems something blocks your connections and does not let programs work properly. We can see that several VPN services are running in your system.
Please open ProjectMaker program from ZennoDroid, enable detailed log for developers in Program settings and try to open some project.
If the project is not opened, run Diagnostic and send us created report.zip.
Log for devs_Diagnostic.png

leoxzl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thx for your reply!

I don't know what stopped it because I've been using it fine without any problems and suddenly the day before yesterday it started not working .

Attached is the diagnostic report I generated following your steps.

Waiting for your good news and thx.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 872
Баллы
thx for your reply!

I don't know what stopped it because I've been using it fine without any problems and suddenly the day before yesterday it started not working .

Attached is the diagnostic report I generated following your steps.

Waiting for your good news and thx.
According to logs, several config files are missing in the program.
We are kindly asking you to reinstall the programs again correctly, especially ZennoPoster, without deleting any files manually.
You should uninstall with enabled checkboxes to delete files in AppData and Program files folders. Then install the software anew.
If you get some errors, during installation, let us know.

leoxzl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thx for your help!

I removed it again in the control panel and installed it again with administrator privileges, but it still doesn't work, the “ProjectMaker.exe” program feels more normal, but the “ZennoPoster.exe” always doesn't work, like it can't connect to the server, could you please take a look at the report to see if you can find the reason, thank you very much!

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 872
Баллы
thx for your help!

I removed it again in the control panel and installed it again with administrator privileges, but it still doesn't work, the “ProjectMaker.exe” program feels more normal, but the “ZennoPoster.exe” always doesn't work, like it can't connect to the server, could you please take a look at the report to see if you can find the reason, thank you very much!
Could you please make new report with enabled detailed log for developers in ProjectMaker from ZennoPoster.
You should enable detailed log, reproduce the problem with ZennoPoster.exe, then run Diagnostic.

leoxzl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is the latest diagnostic report created by “ZennoPoster.exe”.

Вложения

leoxzl

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 872
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 872
Баллы
You may also try increasing LoadZennoPosterCoreTimeout_sec to 240 in zennoposter configs %appdata%\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\7\Settings\globalsettings.settings.json:
Код:
{
"clnMainGroup": "ZennoPoster",
"clnSubGroup": "Instance",
"clnName": "LoadZennoPosterCoreTimeout_sec",
"clnType": "System.Int32",
"clnValue": "240"
},
But, not sure it will help.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)