Sequence contains no matching element

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!
I have a list in my project and while in the project the list gets the path by using "Bind To The File",
in my first list it all works fine, but on my second list it shows my this error in the Log while I'm debugging:
"Sequence contains no matching element"
Does anyone knows what that means?

Thanks!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 708
Баллы
Check file path and if file really exist.
The one that you try to bind

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For some reason, It only worked when I created a new list and switched to that list.. even though that both of these lists are empty with the same settings, just the name is different.

Thanks for the help!

Edit:
I tested the same list again but just changed the name from "Web2.0" to "Web2" and it worked..
Is it possible that the bind to file couldn't work with a list with a dot "." in the name of the list?

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
For some reason, It only worked when I created a new list and switched to that list.. even though that both of these lists are empty with the same settings, just the name is different.

Thanks for the help!

Edit:
I tested the same list again but just changed the name from "Web2.0" to "Web2" and it worked..
Is it possible that the bind to file couldn't work with a list with a dot "." in the name of the list?
Same here.Another small bugs. delete the dot from the list name and its work. :confused:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)