Task Manager

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there an explanation for the ZP "Task manager" anywhere?

What does the setting "Continue running in case of errors" mean? (see screenshot)

And what I noted: In the ZP main tab the "success" are not increased when several projects (added together to 1 task in task manager) successfully run one after another via task manager. (see additional screenshots).
I assume the "success" should also be increased after an successful execution, like it is when a project was executed without the task manager?
Addition: Also the "Show exection log" in the task settings is empty after some successful executions.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Consider start a project based on a list/table and every list value will be called as "one thread", if you have a list with 1000 values and the value 3 cause an error in your application, the other 977 values will not be taken, if you put "continue running in case of errors", the other 977 values will be executed.
Every time you proccess end with success, the success count will be increased.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@SOS Cartões Thank you for your explanation. So you mean, if e.g. I have 3 projects in my task, like I have in my 1st and 2nd screenshot above, if one project fails the next project will be started anyway? And even if the first project of the row that uses a table/list as input-file has an error at line 3 it goes on with line 4?

Thanks again :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: EtaLasquera

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay, thank you now I understand. Strange though that even my projects end with success still the successes count is not increased (not in the ZP main window like in my screenshot zp4 above and also not in the "Task settings --> Show execution log")

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Consider put your tasks to run in a no sequential mode.
Execute task 2 if task 1 end with sucess.
I think the best option is run task based on a batch file.

Код:
@echo off
echo Starting task... (-names "code75Step3")
echo Set tries count to {-Variable.attemps-}... (-names "code75Step3")
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro\5.12.3.0\Progs\TasksRunner.exe" -o SetTries {-Variable.attemps-} -names "code75Step3"
timeout /t 1
echo Set threads count to 5... (-names "code75Step3")
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro\5.12.3.0\Progs\TasksRunner.exe" -o SetThreads 10 -names "code75Step3"
timeout /t 1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Pro\5.12.3.0\Progs\TasksRunner.exe" -o StartTask -names "code75Step3"

Вложения

• 31,1 КБ Просмотры: 220
  • Спасибо
Реакции: KitKat21 и morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)